Private Full-Day Tour to Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh from Udaipur
Enjoy a day trip to Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh from Udaipur. After breakfast, get ready to relax and enjoy this day trip visiting some of the most visited places in Ranakpur. Some of the places you'll visit are the Jain Temple, you'll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Ranakpur, you'll stop and visit Kumbalgarh Fort which was converted into a hotel overlooking the Kumbhalgarh Valley. You'll have a lot of photographic opportunities to capture all the beauty of Ranakpur on your camera to share this memorable tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Your tour begins at 9am when you are picked up from your hotel in Udaiour. You'll be able to relax and enjoy the scenery on your 2 hour drive to Ranakpur.
11am - You'll arrive in Ranakpur where you'll be given a few minutes to freshen up at either a hotel or restaurant in Ranakpur.
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
You'll visit the Jain Temples at Ranakpur, superbly preserved in a near-perfect condition for over 500 years. The most attractive features are the 29 halls of the temple, which have 1444 pillars of which no 2 are alike. (The temple opens at noon.)
After the Temple visit enjoy a lunch break at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kumbhalgarh Fort Road, Kumbhalgarh Fort Rd, Qila Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan 313325, India
After lunch, you'll take a 1-hour drive to Kumbhalgarh, which is famous as the fort that was converted into a hotel. Beautifully situated on a hill overlooking the Kumbhalgarh valley with age-old hospitality and a blend of modernity.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ranakpur, Ranakpur, Pali District, Rajasthan
4pm - You'll be able to relax and enjoy the scenic drive back to Udaipur. You'll be dropped off at your hotel in Udaipur by 6pm depending on local traffic.
Departure Point :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.