Private Full-Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba hotels
Visit Petra and Wadi Rum with your own private guide on a full-day tour from Aqaba. Walk through the Siq to visit the Treasury and other monuments. Then ride through the desert, canyons and rock formations of Wadi Rum in a rugged Jeep, stopping to watch the sunset. Includes private guide and vehicle, buffet lunch, and round-trip transfers from your Aqaba hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver
- English-speaking guide in Petra for 2-hours (free time, time permitting
- Sunset Jeep tour with Bedouin guide in Wadi Rum
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Your driver picks you up at the designated time from your hotel in Aqaba.
Travel in an air-conditioned private vehicle to Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you arrive, follow your guide through the marvelous Siq, the narrow rose-colored 1-mile (1.5 kilometer) canyon that was once the city’s entryway. As the canyon opens up you’ll reach the stunning Treasury (El Khazneh).
Hear informative commentary from your guide about the Nabateans who built Petra, and about the ancient city’s sublime structures. Continue to other monuments such as the 3,000-seat Amphitheater, the Royal Tombs and a clifftop altar that was reserved for important ceremonies.
After exploring Petra, climb aboard a 4-wheel drive Jeep with a Bedouin guide for a 2-hour ride through the red sandstone landscape of Wadi Rum. Take in the geographical wonders of the area, then watch the colors of the rocks change during the sunset.
After the sun sets, your guide returns you to your hotel in Aqaba.
Departure Point :Aqaba
Departure Time :various - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 13 years
- This is not a shore excursion; your booking will be rejected if booked as shore excursion
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.