Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane
Visit the Necropolis of Thebes and the Valley of the Kings on a full-day trip to Luxor from Cairo that includes round-trip flights, all transfers, and guided tours in Luxor. Explore ancient tombs of Egyptian pharaohs, eat lunch at a local restaurant, then walk the Avenue of Sphinxes at the Temple of Karnak. This Luxor tour is a cost-effective way to make the most of your time in Egypt, with an Egyptologist guide to help bring the ancient world to life.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight two ways
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Meet a driver at your hotel in Cairo or Giza for transfer to the airport, where a roughly hourlong flight brings you to Luxor. After greeting your guide upon arrival, travel across the Nile River to the magnificent Valley of the Kings. Visit three tombs, from a selection of many that are open to the public, with the option to purchase an additional ticket into the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
From there, continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, dedicated to Egypt’s only female pharaoh, with a stop to see the massive Colossi of Memnon. On the other side of the Nile, Karnak Temple—one of the largest religious complex on earth—is a maze of colorful art and towering columns wrapped around a sacred lake.
This tour concludes with a return flight to Cairo and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.