Private Full Day Tour to Jerash with Citadel and Roman Theater from Dead Sea
If you are a lover of the ancient Roman ruins you will enjoy this tour. Start by visiting Amman’s Citadel with its Archeological Museum and Roman Theater with its Popular Traditional Museum. Then proceed to visit one of the largest and most well preserved sites of Roman architecture in the world to this day. Jerash has paved streets with the classic architecture of colonnades, famous hilltop temples, beautiful theaters, wide public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls. Many of the attractions are still in exceptional condition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Driver
- Local English Speaking Guide for classic visit at the Citadel and for the classic visit of Jerash only
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dead Sea to start your tour by visit Amman’s Citadel with its Archeological Museum and Roman Theater with its Popular Traditional Museum and then drive to Jerash to visit the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jerash is one of the Decapolis cities to the north of Amman. During the Roman Empire it was often called “Pompoeii of the East”. Alexander the Great first built Jerash in the 2nd century B.C. you will enter through the main gate of the city and visit its Oval Plaza, Colonnaded Street as well as it theaters, and temples. The choice is almost endless; seeing believing what Jerash has to offer. It is a journey in time!
You will then be returned to your hotel in the Dead Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in the Dead Sea area olDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund for any unused services by the clients.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.