Private Full-Day Tour to Hopewell Rocks from Saint John
Your private tour departs from Saint John, New Brunswick. The Hopewell Rocks is the ultimate way to experience the dramatic rise and fall of the Bay of Fundy tides. You'll see the world's highest tides, pristine vistas, intriguing fossils, dramatic coastal landscapes, the oldest operational lighthouse on mainland New Brunswick, and more!
Please Note: Tour is priced per group from 1 to 6 people
For Guests coming from a cruise ship.
Exit the ship. then exit the cruise terminal to the sidewalk. At all exits will be a Freedom Rep. with a sandwich board sign that states Meeting Point and Freedom Tours. They will direct or escort you to your tour.
Note: Tours begin 1 hour after ship arrival (local time) unless ship docks before 7 am then the tour will begin at 8 am (local time)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fundy National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hopewell Rocks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundy National Park, Alma, New Brunswick E4H 1B4 Canada
Start your drive through the beautiful Fundy National Park. Fundy National Park of Canada encompasses some of the last remaining wilderness in southern New Brunswick. Here, the conifer dominated Caledonia Highlands roll down to meet the fog-generating Bay of Fundy. The tidal fluctuation of the Bay of Fundy is the highest in the world. Watch fishing boats come and go to the rhythm of the bay. Inland, explore lush forests and deep stream valleys. Fundy National Park leads you right to The Hopewell Rocks.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hopewell Rocks, 131 Discovery Rd, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick E4H 4Z5 Canada
As the tides allow in the Bay of Fundy, you'll get the chance to explore awe-inspiring rock formations. As you walk along the beach, peer up at the giant “flowerpots” towering above, and run your fingers along the rough striations created by the highest tides on Earth. Climb the stairs back to the top and make your way to the interpretive centre to find out more about the Bay of Fundy tides. You'll breathe in the fresh sea and realize that earlier in the day you had been walking and touching the ocean floor itself.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :100 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 5G1, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.