Private Full-Day Tour To El Minya From Cairo with Lunch
Discover the new era of Egyptian historical sightseeing in Cairo Tours and enjoy this private full-day tour to El Minya from Cairo. Try to see the beauty of this city, experience a new type of knowledge, know about its history, culture, and scenic points of interest, discover some Pharaonic remains there like Tel Al-Amarna, Beni Hassan tombs, Tuna Al-Gebel with professional tour guide. All travelers consider the pyramids and Luxor are the historical sites in Egypt but the truth is; there are many historical sightseeing in Egypt such as El Minya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by a private A/C vehicle and non-smoking drivers.
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at at a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Beverages during the lunch at the restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Beni Hassan
- Entry/Admission - Tuna el-Gebel
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beni Hassan, Al Minya Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours tour guide will pick up you from your hotel around 6:00 am and transfer by air conditioned car to start your historical tour to El Minya from Cairo (arrive El Minya after 4 HRS driving).
Firstly visit Beni Hassan which is the site of almost 40 tombs from the 11th and 12th dynasty. These tombs are: Tomb of BAQET who was governor and solider, second one for KHETY who was the son of the owner of the first tomb, third one of AMENMHET and the fourth for KHUNUMHOTEP the successor of King Amenemhat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuna el-Gebel, El-Ashmunein, Mallawi Egypt
Then, continue the tour to Tuna El Gabel area which was the culture center where pilgrims gave homage to God THOT. Tuna El Gebel, For more than 100 years archaeologists attempt to discover the secrets in the sand of the desert. Most of the buildings belong to the Ptolemaic and Roman period between 300 BC and 300 AD.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
After that you will be moved to Tell Al Amarna where King Akhenaton and his wife queen Nefertiti founded this city as dedication to the cult of their new God Aton, and was called before Akhenaton City. This city has variety of modern villages and now is the site of the most romantic era of Pharaonic history. Lunch will be served at good quality restaurant during the day tour in El Minya from Cairo. Finally, you will be driven by your guide back to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.