Private Full-Day Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam
Enjoy day tour to Kom Ombo Temple from marsa alam, which verlooking the Nile and Edfu Temple. Edfu is the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. Our knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled of water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam, Marsa Alam, Red Sea and Sinai
At 05:00 AM our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern van to Edfu, approximately 04 hours far from Marsa Alam. Upon arrival in Edfu, proceed to to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. Lunch at local restaurant, then transfer to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo's importance lies in its huge sugar-cane. Before 6 O'clock in the evening, you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.