Private Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor's West Bank
Full private day tour to see the best monuments of the ancient West Bank in Luxor. These monuments include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), Valley of the Artisans (Deir el Medina), the Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III) and the Colossi of Memnon. You will be guided by a licensed qualified Egyptologist tour guide .
First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There you visit four royal tombs.
Then you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh.
Then Valley of the Workers (Deir el-Medina). This is the place where the workmen of the royal tombs used to live.
Then the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Medinet Habu consists of a palace and a town enclosed within a defensive wall. Then last stop at The Colossi of Memnon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide.
- Sterilized Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of Water
- Face Mask and gloves
- alcohol bottle sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Entry/ Admission
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings the most famous site in Luxor, this ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. admire the grandeur of its ancient architecture, used as the burial site of legendary kings and pharaohs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt.the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne and the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
Visit Valley of the Artisans or Deir el Medina is the oldest intact Village where all that fabulous tomb art was conceived.
This should not be missed.it is well preserved and extensively decorated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Ramses III’s magnificent memorial temple of Medinat Habu,is one of the west bank's most underrated sites. This was one of the first places in Thebes closely associated with the local god Amun. At its height, Medinat Habu contained temples, storage rooms, workshops, administrative buildings, a royal palace and accommodation for priests and officials. It was the centre of the economic life of Thebes for centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Visit the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our travelers from any Hotel&Nile Cruise&Luxor AirportAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor River Nile Port from any Nile Cruise
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.