Private Full-Day Tour to Alexandria with Lunch from Cairo
Explore the Greco-Roman city of Alexandria on a full-day tour from Cairo and see landmark attractions such as Pompey's Pillar, the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa and the 15th-century Citadel of Qaitbay.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Cairo or Giza
- Expert Egyptology guide in your chosen language
- Bottle of water per person
- Lunch at a fish market restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any items not mentioned in itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
• Explore the Greco-Roman city of Alexandria
• See the triumphal column of Pompey's Pillar
• Marvel at the Citadel of Qaitbay, where the Lighthouse of Alexandria once stood
Discover the "Pearl of the Mediterranean" on a full-day tour of Alexandria by air-conditioned car from Cairo or Giza.
Relax on the 3-hour journey, and on arrival see the fascinating attractions, such as the triumphal column of Pompey's Pillar, built in honor of the emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Go to the beautiful Citadel of Qaitbay on the site where the Lighthouse of Alexandria once stood.
Discover a large Roman cemetery carved in rock at the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, and then head back to your pick up point in Cairo.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup Clients from all Hotels
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season (Month of May till end of October)
- Hats and Sunglasses
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- Learn from an expert Egyptology guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.