Private Full Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo by Car
our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. First visit visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then the roman Theatre that it discovered in 1960 AD then drive you to Bibliotheca Alexandrina and enjoy your sea food lunch . Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - City Centre Alexandria
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Pay a visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo Hotels are Pickup PointsAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.