Private Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
Explore Alexandria in a single day with a private guide, making the most of your vacation time in Egypt. With a dedicated guide,no waiting for other group members or wasting time on things that don't appeal to you. Stops can include Qaytbay Citadel,the Alexandria library, the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, and the Mursi Abu El Abbas Mosque, among others.
Note: Alexandria Library is closed on Friday so will be able to take photos from outside.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping to your Guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The tour guide will be awaiting you. They will be holding a sign of our tours, will pick you up from your hotel for Alexandria Day Tour. First visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Alexandria Egypt
Then we proceed to see the Qaitbey Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (Light House ) of Alexandria After that take a Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
New library of Alexandria the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books, Site of the ancient lighthouse it’s one of the seven wonders of ancient world, Palaces of Farouk, last king in history of Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi, Anfushi Old Alexandria, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
This stately mosque was built over the tomb of a revered 13th-century Sufi saint, Abu Abbas Al Mursi, from Murcia in Spain. Several successive mosques have been built and rebuilt on the site. Though the current structure is modern, it’s still an attractive octagonal building, with a soaring central tower and an interior decorated with eye-catching Islamic mosaics, tiling and woodwork. Al Mursi is one of the four master saints in Egypt, so his tomb here is a pilgrimage place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick you up from wherever hotel you are staying and wither in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.