Private Full Day tour of UNESCO Heritage: La Laguna and El Teide
Make the best of your time in Tenerife and visit the wonderful Teide National Park with a local expert and La Laguna.
Your private driver/guide or driver and separate guide (option to choose) will be at your entire disposition during the total duration of the tour.
You will first visit the Teide National Park, a unique landscape of craters, volcanoes and rivers of petrified lava, surrounding the impressive silhouette of Teide Volcano that stands at 3,718 m above sea level.
Then you will continue to La Laguna. San Cristóbal de La Laguna, in the Canary Islands, has two nuclei: the original, unplanned Upper Town; and the Lower Town, the first ideal 'city-territory' laid out according to philosophical principles.
Its wide streets and open spaces have a number of fine churches and public and private buildings dating from the 16th to the 18th century.
At the end of the tour, your private driver will take you back to your hotel or starting point in Tenerife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxuy vehicle with driver/guide or just driver for 8 hours
- Optional: Official Tour Guide for 8 hours
- Private pick up in hotel, apartment or Cruise Port in Tenerife
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Other entrance Fees
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Cristobal de La Laguna, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Visit the historical center of La Laguna, declared as UNESCO World Heritage in 1999.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Visit the National Park declared as Unesco World Heritage in 2007.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel, apartment or Cruise Port in Tenerife
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.