Private Full-day Tour of Ubud Highlights, with Transfer Hotel Included
Discover the best of Ubud’s traditional life, handicrafts and scenery with a full-day, private tour of the village highlights.
Visit macaques in a monkey forest, see a temple sanctuary, and hike lush rice paddies of Tegalalang rice terrace to learn about Balinese agricultural techniques.
Optional learn how artisans produce batik, and meet skilled silversmiths in a handicraft center. Visit Mas village, where woodcarvers create elaborate sculptures and forested waterfall for a cool swim.
Browse bright stalls at a local market, then see the stunning Ubud Royal Palace before returning to your hotel.
- Private, full-day tour through the best of Ubud
- Explore the area with a local guide Visit temples, artisans and natural areas
- Enjoy the freedom to see the sights at your own pace
- Lunch is not included on packages
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Stop at Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest the home of more than 700 long tailed macaques in the tropical green forest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Nice time to walk among the local sellers inside Ubud traditional market. there are many art works to buy for your souvenirs.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Have a chance to walk to Ubud king palace when you can see the traditional Balinese architecture among the buildings and if you are lucky they may have ceremony to be witnessed.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This temple is a very beautiful temple just short walk from the king's palace. You will see a lot of lotus flower in front of magical temple architectures
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Visit Tegalalang rice terrace for a magical view of the local rice terrace. have a short trek down among the green rice paddy. It will give you such a memorable day.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: D Alas Warung Restaurant, Jl. Raya Pujung Kaja, Sebatu, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Jungle restaurant which located in a very nice valley view with a good foods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This is one of important temple for Balinese people. you can see the the local people blessing ritual from the crystal clear fountains come from the main temple. It is believed to give positive energy for your life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This beautiful waterfall is must visit in Ubud. You can swim or simply see the view. It is quite nice place to chill during the sunny day. Sometimes it is quite a lot of people coming as this is the closest waterfall from the center. But, still giving you a nice experience
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Aloha Ubud Swing, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.