Private Full-Day Tour of the East & West Banks from Luxor with King Tut's Tomb
Experience the journey to Luxor, the world's largest open-air museum situated in the east and west bank of Nile River. Behold the royal tombs, pharaonic temples and Egyptian antiques in this eight-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water Beverages during travel
- Entrance Fees to all mentioned historical sites
- All service taxes
- Entrance fee to tomb of Tutankhamun
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Transports by a private air conditioned car
- pick up / drop off
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon is also included depending on which price option you select.
Proceed to Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon, then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might be the largest temple in the world. You have one more stop before you leave the place - the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple which you will have time to explore.
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from anywhere in Luxor
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.