Private Full-Day Tour of Tangier & Asilah with Driver & Guide w/ Hotel pick up
Your official tour guide and private luxury vehicle or minibus with driver will pick you up in your hotel or place of choice in Tangier.
After the pick up, we’ll take a ride through different neighbourhoods and surrounding areas, including several stops at amazing viewpoints, a short break at Cape Spartel where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea, a visit to the mythical Caves of Hercules and as well to enjoy a 15 minute camel ride!
The second portion of the tour, consists of an extensive walk through the maze of narrow streets and alleyways of the Kasbah (fortress), for an insight into a rich architectural heritage that includes a 15th century city wall, and numerous buildings of Arab-Andalusian style, that have inspired great artists and painters among them Eugène Delacroix, Henri Matisse..
We will then head towards Asilah to get to know this unique city. Walk around the city and enjoy its narrow and beautiful old town feeling.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 7 hours from Tangier
- Private standard vehicle with driver for 7 hours
- 15 minutes camel ride
- Private hotel or port pick up and drop off in Tanger
- Taxes included
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asilah Medina, Rue Attijara, Asilah Morocco
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Tangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
2: Asilah, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Tangier or place of choice in the cityPorts
- ميناء طنجة المتوسط, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- From 2 to 6 people the tour is on a private vehicle. From 7 to 15 people the tour would be conducted on a private minibus.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.