Private Full-Day Tour of Poldark Filming Locations from Cornwall
Calling all fans of the hit TV series ‘Poldark’, this private 9-hour tour with optional pick ups in Launceston / Truro and St Austell showcases the beauty of the show’s filming locations in Cornwall. Alongside your guide, you’ll visit important Poldark sites of outstanding natural beauty: Charlestown Harbour, Penbeth Cove, Botallack Manor, and Pedn Vounder beach are just some of the scenic spots covered. Hotel pickup and drop-offs in Cornwall are included on this private tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local, professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charlestown Harbour, Saint Austell PL25 3NJ, UK
Your tour begins at your local hotel, where you’ll board a private vehicle and greet your guide. During the scenic drive to Cornwall’s coast, your guide shares insider knowledge and fascinating facts about the hit BBC TV series. Stop first at Charlestown Harbour, an unspoiled Georgian port used as the location for Truro Harbour in the show.
From here, proceed to Penberth Cove, a picturesque fishing cove that you’re sure to recognize from series two of Poldark. Then, travel to Porthcurno and enjoy sweeping vistas of Pedn Vounder beach, featured in series one and two. Capture photographs of this scenic location, considered one of Cornwall’s most iconic photo spots, before you arrive at Porthgwarra and your guide contextualizes the site.
You’ll then have the opportunity to purchase lunch in a restaurant recommended by your guide before heading to the beautifully preserved mining town of Botallack. Feast your eyes on Botallack Manor, a farmhouse used as Ross Poldark’s home, and then wind your way along the scenic coastal road to St. Ives. Bid your guide farewell after drop-off at your local Cornish hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cornwall, Cornwall, England
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise your hotel information at the time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.