Private Full Day Tour of Mayapur- An Major Pilgrimage Site, from Kolkata
There are innumerable places around Kolkata whose history is lying deep under the layers of time.
Mayapur is one amongst these historical places and is known for its beautiful and ancient temples. However, it also hosts several natural beauties in and around the presence of Jalangi river, which is flowing in its vicinity.
Full Day Tour by Private Air Conditioner Car
Explore Mayapur- a Major Pilgrimage Site
Visit ISKCON Temple & Surrounding Campus
Explore Sri Radha-Madhava-Pancha-Tattva temple followed by a Beautiful sunset.
Private, Friendly, Expert Tour Guide for Informative Commentary about history of Mayapur and other Major Places of Interest
Enjoy Vegeterian Lunch offer by us
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Whole Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional , Friendly & informative Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Vegetarian Lunch Included
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Mayapur is one of the most beautiful towns in the Nadia district of West Bengal. Known for its ancient places and temples, Mayapur is also a major pilgrimage site in West Bengal , this is a place for spiritual tourism. A place for relaxation & rejuvenation of your mind & soul.
After Breakfast in the Morning at 8 AM, Driver will received you and start your Full Day Tour of Mayapur accompanied with Guide.
Upon Arrival at
Mayapur, we will firstly take you to visit & Explore
ISKCON Temple , to the temples dating back hundreds of years.
ISKCON Chandrodaya Temple is one place in Mayapur which should not be missed in any condition. Apart from the speechless beauty of this temple, there is a lot to learn about its history. It is an important pilgrimage site amongst Hindus who come here to pay respects to their lords and give them offerings.
The major places to visit inside in the compound of this
ISKCON Temple include the
Samadhi of Srila Prabhupada, the founder of
ISKCON, the main temple, lush green gardens and deities of
Sri Radha Madhava. The presence of water fountains and trees all around the temple enhances its beauty and charm.
Mayapur hosts everything to surprise its visitors as you can also visit its beautiful Jalangi river and explore its surroundings dipped in the world of retirement. Following are the major places of interest to visit inside the Compound of this
• Antradvipa & Simantadvipa,
• Srila prabhupada pushpa Samadhi,
• Sri Sri Radha-Madhava-Pancha-Tattva temple followed by a Beautiful sunset boat ride on the River Ganga & Sandhya arthi.
After Visiting & Exploring the ISKCON Temple, Driver will take you Special Multi Cuisine Lunch, Offer by us.
Post Lunch, driver will take you to visit the
Yogapith Temple, is a must-visit destination in Mayapur as there is a lot to learn about the Vedas, meditation and yoga within its boundaries. It is the birthplace of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu as you can still find the neem tree under which Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was born.
Afterwards will visit you
Sri Chaitanya Math was formed by a guru named Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Maharaja who belonged to Gaudiya Math. It is one of the major attractions in Mayapur and is visited by hundreds of followers on a regular basis.
Afterwards will take you to visit the
Chand Kazi's Samadhi , is a must-visit place for you if you would love to hear about the stories of transformation in a human being.0
In the Evening , we will move you back to Kolkata and Drop off you at your Hotel.
Departure Point :Kolkata Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Kolkata
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.