Private Full-Day Tour of Jaipur with Guide
Experience a private 14 Hours tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Car. In the morning, there will be a 6 AM pickup from your hotel by our Driver. You will be driven in a Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle to Jaipur by Road. 4-5 Hrs drive you will reach Jaipur meet your guide on the way to the outskirts of Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort - a World Heritage Site, Sheesh Mahal, the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), The Hawa Mahal ( Palace of Winds ) , The Jantar Mantar ( Astronomical Observatory ) and the Old and New part of Jaipur city. professional tour guide included and transport.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide in Jaipur
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees / Entrance Fees of National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Elephant & Car Jeep Ride
- In the early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi to drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, meet the tour guide and proceed to visit the Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Amber Fort is well-known for its artistic style of Hindu elements and has cobbled paths, a series of gates and large ramparts. This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone and white marble and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard.
Later, proceed to visit the City Palace. The Palace houses museums with an array of textiles, costumes, weapons and paintings in a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings right in the center of the Old City. The outer wall was built by Jai Singh II but within it the palace has been enlarged and adapted over the centuries.
Next, visit Jal Mahal near the cenotaphs of the maharanis of Jaipur. Beautifully situated in the watery expanse of Man Sagar, this is a dreamlike palace. Its origins are uncertain but it was believed to have been extensively restored if not built by Jai Singh II in 1734. Continue by visiting Hawa Mahal, a monument known as the Palace of Winds, which is considered as one of the most highly praised landmarks in Jaipur. This fort was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. This 5-story building is like a beehive with 953 small windows.
In the end, visit the World Heritage Site Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory that dates back to the 1700s. Jantar Mantar is an observatory begun by Jai Singh II in 1728 that resembles a collection of bizarre giant sculptures. Built for measuring the heavens, the name is derived from the Sanskrit yanta mantr, meaning 'instrument of calculation', and in 2010 it was added to India’s list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After visiting Jantar Manter, you will be dropped back to your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Delhi Hotel or Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Delhi Hotel or Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.