Private Full-Day Tour of Istanbul with Lunch
Let's join me for a unique tour of the best and hidden part of Istanbul. You will discover my favorite streets and backstreets, bazaars, local markets. You will experience the culture and architecture of Istanbul and also gain an overview of Turkeys history. Come and discover the typical culture and customs of the Asian and European sides of Istanbul, taste delicious local street foods and drinks. Experience the city like a local with a local.
Let me know if there are any other places in the city that you would like to visit. I can personalize your tour the way you want it. See you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Galata Tower
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia was build as a Christian chathedral nearly 1.500 years ago and turned to mosque, museum and back to mosque again. With its huge dome, it was world's larges dome, also will see beautifull mosaics, frescoes and ruins from second Hagia Sophia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
It is known with the name of Blue Mosque but official name is Sultan Ahmet Mosque. this is one of most prominent landmark of istanbul.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
It is the second oldest and larger covered bazaar in the city. Was built in 1664. You will be able to taste numerous delicious Turkish Delights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galata Koprusu, Kemankes Karamustafa Pasa Mahallesi Beyoglu, Istanbul 34425 Turkey
The oldest bridge in Istanbul connecting Old City to the New City. It is very populer area for fishing which there are people for fishing 24/7.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galata Tower, Buyuk Hendek Cad. 2, Istanbul Turkey
Its one of Istanbul's most iconic visuals, overlooking to city from its peefect position. You can watch city from highest point while listening its interesting story.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: KIz Kulesi, Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
You will experience a lovely journey from European continent to the Asian Continent with Ferry. You will explore fantastic sides of the city and Boshporus. During this journey you will be able to see Maiden Tower, Dolmabahce Palace, Haydarpasa Train Station etc.
Stop At: Kadikoy Carsisi, Caferaga Mahallesi Kadikoy, Istanbul Turkey
You will experience an authentic open market with its freash seafoods, farm produce, bars and restaurants. This experience will give you a real idea about istanbul.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: German Fountain, Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
2: Taksim Square, Gümüşsuyu, 34435 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
3: KADIKÖY BOĞA HEYKELİ, Altıyol Meydanı, Söğütlü Çeşme Cd, 34714 Kadıköy/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen, Istanbul Turkey
- Karaköy Pier, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa Mah., Rıhtım Cad. No:13, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.