Private Full Day Tour of Hermitage & Peterhof Park with Fountains by Hydrofoil
Become a connaisseur of fine art at the Hermitage Museum as your tour guide will take you through centuries of artistic evolution of the mankind. Then stroll through the gold-leaf fountains of the storied gardens of Peterhof and enjoy a myriad of rainbows basking in cascading water streams.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Fast-speed boat (hydrofoil) round-trip tickets (to and from Peterhof)
- Hotel pick-up
- One-way transfer hotel-museum by taxi
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The tour starts off with a meet and greet with your guide in your hotel lobby. The route will be customized depending on your hotel location. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
. One of the world’s riches repositories of art, the Hermitage showcases Catherine the Great’s massive collection, once only accessible to her and her courtiers. You’ll tour its four main buildings—the Winter Palace, the Small Hermitage, the Old Hermitage and the New Hermitage. In the Winter Palace, accompany a guide to the elegant Throne Room where tsars received visitors; the Pavilion Hall with its gilded columns; and the Gallery of 1812, where 332 portraits of Russian generals hang.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Experience the Hermitage, one of the world’s greatest art museums, with an extraordinary collection of masterworks. Housed within the opulent Winter Palace of tsars and tsarinas, it is an absolute must-see for art lovers and those simply interested in an overview of Russian history through the arts. You will also see priceless paintings from the 13th through 18th centuries by greatest Italian, Spanish, French and Dutch painters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
After a short lunch break follow your local guide to jump on a public fast-speed boat (hydrofoil) that will take you from city center of St Petersburg directly to Peterhof. One-way scenic ride lasts about 35 minutes. Upon arrival at Peterhof, you’ll marvel at its stunning yellow exterior and gilded and marble statuary seeming to frolic in the fountains and gardens. You will see where Peter the Great observed his nascent navy performing maneuvers. Stroll the gardens and delight at the lavish fountains, designed by Peter the Great himself. The most spectacular—the breathtaking Grand Cascade—is in the lower gardens. It depicts Samson prying open a lion’s jaws as water jettisons in the air around him and pools cascade down the terraced steps from the palace behind. After a walk in the park you will travel back to St Petersburg by hydrofoil. The tour will be over near the Hermitage museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Itinerary depends on the day of the week.
- The visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which is located in the new General Staff Building.
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Hermitage Museum also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museums during busy periods (May-August). It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- This is a walking tour meaning that it will be necessary to walk and stand all the time during this tour. Stops for seating are planned.
- Only 20-30 minutes short lunch break is possible during this tour. Lunch time can't be longer than 20-30 minutes.
- All travel agencies use the same type of special pre- purchased skip-the-line tickets (vouchers) which allow don't waste time on buying entrance tickets directly on-site. Many museums have special arrangements (VIP entrance) truly without any lines through a special entrance but the price for such service is higher. Please request VIP entrance if entrance without any lines is very important to you.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 3 days before the tour
- After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near the Hermitage museum when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
- Visit inside the Grand Palace in Peterhof is not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour can't be organized for cruise ship passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.