Private Full-Day Tour of East and West Luxor with Lunch
Visit the West and East banks of Luxor. Never think about transportation, tickets or what you should visit. Leave it all on us as our friendly expert Egyptologists tour guides will do it all for you and you will only absorb the history and relax.
First time visit or even a regular visitor our unique service will make you enjoy Luxor like you never did before! We live it and you will love it
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel, Nile cruise or apartment in Luxor and return
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch Box
- Bottled water
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your private Egyptologist will pick you will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 65 Pharaohs. You will get a full explanation of the place, why it was picked to be the royal cemetery and get an explanation of what you will be seeing inside the tombs. It is the place where the famous king TutAnkhAmun was buried and found with all of his treasures!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut's temple is one of the world’s most striking architectural masterpieces, but perhaps even more noteworthy is the woman who commissioned it. She was the first woman ever to rule Egypt. But how was she bale to do so? How come no one dared to refuse her or strike against? Well this is our story that we will tell once we get there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Before finishing your west bank tour you will stop by the clossi of Memnon. The 2 singing statues, but sadly they stopped singing! How solid statues used to sing or make a sound and why stopped!! Our endless interesting stories about Egypt and the sites you will visit will keep impressing you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Continue your day tour heading to Karnak temple. The largest religious building ever constructed. It's massive size will really leave you with a big shock. Each statue and part of it has a story behind. Enjoy watching the massive hall of columns with a total number of 134 columns, it's the largest one all over! continue seeing the gigantic scarab beetle, big obelisks and the scared lake of the temple. Our guide will ensure that you knew the story and the history of the place then leave you to enjoy the place in peace and take pictures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Here again you walk back in time the deeper you go into it. In front of the temple is the beginning of the Avenue of Sphinxes that ran all the way to the temples at Karnak 3km to the north, and is now almost entirely excavated. the outer part of this temple was built by Ramses the second while the inner part was done by Amenophes the third. Alexander the great as well added his own touch and reconstructed the alter and put deceptions of him on the walls of this temple
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from any hotel, Nile cruise or apartment in Luxor. Just inform us where you are staying to pick you up.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.