Private Full Day Tour Medugorje and Kravice Waterfalls
Visit Međugorje with us. This is place where you will find the peace that every person in the world needs. From the first the apparitions of the Virgin Mary, thousands renewed their faith here. Walk to apparition hill Križevac or just find your peace in St Jacob Church. On our way back, we will show you one of most beautiful waterfalls in Bosnia & Hercegovinia, Kravica Waterfalls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medugorje, Medugorje, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Medjugorje is one of the most famous Roman Catholic pilgrimage destinations in the world. It became known through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary, which began as a phenomenon in 1981, In years that where coming Međugorje became the center of religious Tourism of this part of Europe. Although, it is one of Bosnian most visited tourist centers, Medjugorje still retained its original charm, in which pilgrims find peace in faith. Walk to Apparition Hill Križevac or just feel the positive energy of this settlement in St Jacob Church
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
On our way back we will stop at Trebižat River to see 26 m high Kravice waterfalls with a water amphitheater under the waterfall with a diameter of 120 m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.