Private Full Day Tour Dendera & Abydos
Cast your sightseeing net wider while you're in Luxor with this private trip to Abydos and Dendera—two temples usually left off standard itineraries. This full-day tour takes you to both: the Dendera complex with its Temple of Hathor, Sacred Lake, and Christian Basilica; and Abydos’ Temple of Seti I, home to the cult of Osiris and well-preserved wall reliefs. Hotel and Nile port pickup and drop-off, private air-conditioned transport, and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Tour Guide during your tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Admission to Dendera Temple
- Admission to Abydos Temple
- Bottled water during your tour
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
What's excluded :
- Any other options
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Your qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your starting point by A/C Vehicle at about 7:00 AM in Luxor to accompany you to discover Dendera the Temple of Hathor, known as the goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
Pass By: Abydos, Abydos, Sohag Governorate, Nile River Valley
Then journey to discover the ancient sites.We start our visit by going to Abydos the ancient Egyptians believed that the Lord of the underworld was buried there. The temple which was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.