Private Full-Day tour ;Amman's highlights ;Solo;Small Groups
Amman’s Citadel, Temple of Hercules,
Seven Sleepers Cave and Chance to visit Roman Theater,
The boulevard & rainbow street
The Citadel’s most impressive series of historic buildings
Private car with a private professional tour guide.
Pick up & Drop off from your location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Touristic destinations
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hercules
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Street
What's excluded :
- Extra services
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
This's definitely your place,
After your breakfast, you’ll find your tour guide waiting in the lobby, as he’ll be taking you on a great historic mixed with natural beauty adventure!
In a private A/C car, you’ll be heading to the first site ~ Amman’s Citadel
**On a mountain, there’s a famous citadel where it is considered an important site because it has had a long history of occupation by many great civilizations.
**Most of the buildings still visible at the site are from the Roman, Byzantine, and Umayyad periods and the palace draws on the Byzantine style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Hercules, Museum Street,, Amman Jordan
Nextly, Temple of Hercules ~
Where it’s considered the greatest building of Roman’s which got a statue of Hercules and Its an ancient ruin and a historical site, you'll get amazed by the ruins of this temple and more like it's stories.
Heading to People’s Cave or Seven Sleepers Cave ~
**It was told that this amazing place got a few believe each one is indifferent religion, which creates amazing coincidence.
**The people slept in there for more than 300 years, as your tour guide will tell each belief of this place.
Then you’ll be heading to Roman Theater ~
**A place perfect for unique photos you can take, also your tour guide will tell your few stories and misfits about this place
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rainbow Street, Rainbow St, Amman Jordan
Last but not least to The boulevard ~
Strategically situated at the heart of Abdali, the new downtown of Amman Contains of 12 buildings that offer unique premium retail outlets, high street cafes and restaurants, avant-garde office spaces and exclusive rooftop lounges.
The rainbow street ~
It's lined with cafes, handicrafts and art shops, old mansions often converted into restaurants or other things.
It makes for a pleasant stroll with many inviting places to stop in. Don't miss the side streets, which also are interesting.
After a great tour of visiting adventurous sites with detailed enjoyable stories, you’ll get dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.