Private Full Day Tour : Customizable Hangzhou City Highlights with Multi Options
Discover the splendid Hangzhou city highlights on this fully flexible 8-hour private tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Tick off the must-see highlights such as UNSECO site West Lake, Linyin Scenic Spot and famous Green Tea plantation, famed Leifeng Pagoda or local historic street, enjoy a delightful lunch at the local tea famer’s house. Customizable itinerary catering to your own preferences, enjoy convenient and comfortable door to door transfer from Hangzhou hotel or Hangzhou train station.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great private guide
- Comfortable car with experienced driver
- Local tasty lunch (If " Tour with Lunch " is booked)
- Local tasty dinner( If Tour with Dinner option is booked)
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks( If Tour with Lunch or Dinner is not booked)
- Entrance fee if apply
- Entry/Admission - Fei Lai Feng
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your great local guide and the driver will meet you at your downtown Hangzhou hotel or train station if you travel by train, spend few mins to discuss with your guide the sites you are interested to visit or follow the following recommended itinerary. As private customized tour, the itinerary is totally flexible and can be 100% customized around you. Be sure to tell your guide if you need make any changes. Typically, start the visit at the UNESCO site West Lake ,enjoy a nice walk along Su causeway ,see some of the top 10 famed sites such as the Lotus park, Flower and fish pond which used to be a private imperial garden while learning the interesting folklores and history from your guide, you may choose to enjoy a relaxing boat cruise to fully appreciate the tranquility and beauty of the Lake.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next, head to the famous Longjin tea plantation, where you will enjoy the spectacular countryside view with vast tea terrace, enjoy a short hike along the lush green plantation and learn how to pick the tea leaves and learn the local fascinating tea culture and produce. Here you will take a break and visit a local tea farmer’s house and savor a delightful home cooked lunch based on your own dietary requests.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fei Lai Feng, Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000 China
In the afternoon, continue the tour to famous Lingyin scenic area, where you will admire the impressive and the largest stone grottoes in southern China ,with over 300 stone Buddhas along the Fei Lai Peak which was carved around 10th century, marvel at the beautiful craftsmanship from the ancient times while walking through different caves.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Then pay a visit to Lingyin temple, one of the top 10 Buddhist temples in China, explore the grand temple with different complexs and get a great insight into local religious culture, custom and history from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hefang Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
After that enjoy a fun walk along Hefang old street, designed in the southern song dynasty; full of art hawkers, candy sculptors, pillow shops, caricaturists, old-fashioned movie players, storytellers, bonsai shops, teahouses, and an array of street food. Explore the colorful streets with the assistance from your local guide, you may enjoy some souvenir shopping here
If you have already visited the sites mentioned above, you may substitute from the following popular attractions depends on the time you have:1) Pagodas: Leifeng Pagoda, Liuhe Pagoda, Chenghuang Pagoda on Wuhill;2) Museums: China National Tea Museum, China National Silk Museum, Chinese Medicine Museum; 3) Former Residence of Hu Xueyan; 4) Yunqi Bamboo Forest etc.
After the enjoyable day you will get dropped off at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Hangzhou. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking. You could also be picked up and dropped off at Hangzhou east or Hangzhou railway station if you travel by train.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements if have at time of booking
- Since all itinerary can be customized based on your personal interests, all attraction entrance fees are at your own cost
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.