Private Full Day Suzhou Garden Tour with Humble Administrator's Garden
Suzhou, the garden of City, is famous for Chinese classic gardens. This Garden Exploration Day Tour will give you unique tour experience to tour Chinese gardens in one day. Explore the most famous as well as the largest garden in Suzhou--Humble Administrator’s Garden, appreciate the architectural splendor of Master of Nets Garden. Visit Ouyuan garden to feel the tranquil beauty and special elements for gardens. You also have a chance to see how the silk made into fabric, products in Suzhou No.1 Silk Mill.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Railway station pickup and drop-off at Suzhou railway station
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private city transfer in Suzhou
- Admission Fee listed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Humble Administrator's Garden
- Entry/Admission - Master-of-Nets Garden
- Entry/Admission - Ouyuan Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humble Administrator's Garden, No.178 Northeast Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Suzhou downtown or Suzhou train station with a welcome signage.
Your tour starts with The Humble Administrator's Garden, it is the largest private garden in Suzhou, which was listed as one of the four most famous national classic gardens together with the Summer Palace, Mountain Summer Resort in Chengde and Lingering Garden of Suzhou. The art of the Humble Administrator's Garden has a prominent position in the history of China's garden creation. It represents the historical characteristics and achievements of south-east China's private gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Master-of-Nets Garden, No.11 Kuojiatou Alley, Daichengqiao Road, Canglang District, Suzhou 215006 China
Next you will visit The Master of Nets Garden, which is the smallest of the Suzhou residential gardens, but it is the most impressive because of its use of space which creates the illusion of an area that is much greater than its actual size. This UNESCO World Heritage Site boasts an impressive garden and nightly Kunqu opera performances, but it’s best known for its architectural splendor. The garden is especially fancied by overseas visitors and is praised as the most ornate and intact private gardens in Suzhou.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Ouyuan Garden, No.7 Xiaoxing Alley, Cang Street, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
After lunch, move to Ouyuan, also refer to Couple's Retreat Garden. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a key cultural relic under state protection. This garden despite its narrow width features an artificial hill made from rock brought from Taihu Lake. Different from other Suzhou garden, the layout of the Couple's Retreat Garden is designed purposely. Not only it is a representation of Suzhou garden, but also it has its unique elements which is rooted in profound and broad Chinese culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suzhou Silk Museum, 2001 Renmin Rd, Ping Jiang Qu, Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, China, 215001
Your last stop is Suzhou No. 1 Silk Mill. Suzhou has a long and rich history of silk culture, including mulberry tree and silk worm cultivation and turning raw silk into beautiful fabric. The Suzhou No. 1 Silk Mill more like a museum which shows you how the silk is made from cocoons from the beginning and the whole silk process. Not to be missed
After the tour ends, drive you back to your hotel or Suzhou train station.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop-off service is arranged at Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Round way train tickets are not included. (The best way is you can ask your hotel in Shanghai help you by the round way train tickets)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.