Private Full Day Super Sacred Valley with Pisac Ruins, The Salt Mines & Moray
This trip starts and finishes in Cusco: Visit the highlights of ALL the Sacred Valley on this 9 - 10 hours private tour. Visit the Chinchero view point, The Salt Mines, Maras, Moray, continue to Ollantaytambo, the Pisac Ruins and Market and finally, Awanacancha or the Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary, Enjoy this day trip, accompanied by a PRIVATE guide & Transportation and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only for hotels in the center of Cusco)
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Optional Buffet lunch: $15 - 20 USD per person
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees, prices per person: Incan sites: 70 soles, Salt Mines: 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Awana Kancha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Visit a view point to take nice pictures of the ruins, here you will also learn how the Andean people make impressive textiles using very old and traditional techniques.
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Enjoy beautiful views of the farming fields and the Urubamba snow capped range going towards MARAS and the famous “Inca Salt mines” that are constituted by more than 3000 small pools constructed in a slope, where people extract the salt still using the same traditional methods as 500 years ago.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
A very unique archaeological site in the region; enormous natural depressions where the Incas built huge circular agricultural terraces used as a prototype of a greenhouse or experimental biological station, very advanced for its age.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
The oldest continuously inhabited dwellings in South America, where people are still living in the same houses and palaces as 500 years ago. Observe the impressive buildings created out of gigantic boulders and learn of the ancient heritage.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Peru
Pisac, located on the other side of the Sacred Valley, visit the Colonial Village, where you will see the famous "Indian Market" and the handicrafts or "souvenirs" market. This is your chance to enjoy a blend of color, traditions and people, and bargain for exotic crafts. Also visit Pisac ruins; one of the most important Archaeological Parks in the region.Visit the fine temples, palaces and the well preserved and vast farming terraces; built even as far as the edge of precipices that still keep their straight sometimes vertical aqueducts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
Make a final stop at Awanacancha or to see Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary where you will see some rescued animals, especially condors, you will also observe and take pictures of beautiful alpacas, llamas, vicunas. Once your tour is over, your guide will return you to your Cusco hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at airbnb
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or women over 6 months pregnant.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.