Private Full-Day Stone Forest and Jiuxiang Cave Tour from Kunming
Enjoy this 9-hour private tour with a guide, departing from your hotel in Kunming. Visit the Stone Forest and Jiuxiang Cave. Both places are unique and classical karst landforms in China. Hotel pickup and drop-off, Chinese lunch and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park
- Entry/Admission - Jiuxiang Scenic Region
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- At 8am, your guide will pick you up at your hotel. Drive 86km to reach the Stone Forest. There is an old saying, "it is a pity not to visit the Stone Forest while you’re in Kunming." After lunch, drive back to visit Jiuxiang Cave, which is known as the "museum of karst caves," Jiuxiang boasts more than 100 karst caves and is the largest cave group system in China. The cave formations are varied and the rivers, waterfalls, and natural rock bridges are very enchanting. At the end of the tour drive back to Kunming city and return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in downtown Kunming
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Passport details is needed to purchase the travel liability insurance for this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.