Private Full-Day Skip-the-line Shore Excursion in St. Petersburg
Feel the beauty of Saint-Petersburg from water! Don't forget to take your camera to make unforgettable breathtaking pictures of Saint-Petersburg, it's canals and bridges. Go under the widest bridge in the world - the Blue Bridge! Admire golden wings of flying lions on the Bank Bridge and give a kiss to your sweet heart going under Bridge of Kisses. Admire unbelievable treasuries of the UNESCO-listed Faberge Halls in the Hermitage State Museum and finish your wonderful day by looking at the amazing ballet performance of world famous Russian Classical Ballet. This well-combined and perfectly organised tour with skip-the-line access to the top attractions lets you take the best of Saint-Petersburg in 1 Day! Don't miss this chance and Saint-Petersburg will not leave you indifferent. Fall in love with this wonderful city!
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off by car (Private transfers)
- Private tour of the Hermitage State Museum and Faberge Halls
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide (at the Hermitage and Faberge Halls)
- Neva river cruise (free Wi-fi and umbrellas on board)
- 3-course Russian dinner with 1 shot of Russian vodka (50 ml)
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mari Vanna
- Entry/Admission - Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater
What's excluded :
- Coffee-break at the Hermitage cafe (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Bridge, Reki Moyki Emb. Isaakievskaya Square, St. Petersburg Russia
10-00 - Meet your driver at the sea-port with sign with your name. At the time specified, please pass through customs control and the immigration post, and arrive in the central hall. Our driver will be at the center of the terminal and move you to Neva pier.
11-00 - The driver will help you to board on the boat. Start your 2-hours river cruise with audio-guide. You will see the beauty of the city from water - truly unbelievable impressions! You will cross the canals, going under the famous Saint-Petersburg bridges which lattices do not repeat and have it's own exclusive design. You will see from the water the stars of the city which made Saint-Petersburg so popular among the thousands of visitors from all over the world - Admiralty, Krukov Canal, "Bronze Horseman", Saint-Isaac's Cathedral and Peter-and-Paul Fortress, Summer Garden and Winter Palace, you will go under the widest bridge in the world - the Blue Bridge (97,3 meters), give a kiss to your sweetheart going under Pozeluyev "kiss" Bridge. There are free umbrellas and free wifi on board.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
13-00 - Meet your guide with sign with your name just upon the ship arrival on the pier and start your excursion around Saint-Petersburg Hermitage State museum which is located in walking distance from the pier. During this 4-hours excursion knowledgeable art historian guide will give you brilliant facts you never know from the guide books. In about 1-1,5 hours from the excursion beginning the guide will offer you to make some coffee-break at the Hermitage cafe (own expense). Then you can continue to see other exhibits of the Hermitage. After that follow to the unique Faberge Halls of the Hermitage with your guide. Faberge Halls have been open only few months ago. You can be the one of few who already had the possibility to see himself the present of Vladimir Putin to the 250-years anniversary of the Hermitage - The egg of Rothschild - work of Faberge Factory in 1902. It does not have any analogues all over the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mari Vanna, Mytninskaya Naberezhnaya, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
At about 17-00 the guide will leave you at the authentic Russian restaurant to devour a 3-course traditional Russian dinner and 1 shot (50 ml) of Russian Vodka. The guide will help you to have seats and check that everything is alright for you. After you finish the dinner, the driver will take you to one of the best Russian ballet and opera theatres.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater, Iskusstv ploshchad, d. 1, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
It is time to admire one of the classical ballet performances: Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, Romeo and Juliet or others on the outstanding ballet stages of the world famous Mariinsky, or Alexandrinsky or Hermitage Ballet theatre (based on the schedule available for a particular tour date). Starting time is usually around 7:30 pm gand the performance lasts for about 2-2.5 hours.
After the performance is over, our driver will lead you back to your ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Saint-Petersburg sea portDirections: The driver will meet you at your ship embarkation terminal, with special sign with your name.Dates: Daily. Except Mondays, from May 1 to October 20Return point: Saint-Petersburg sea portPorts
- Saint Petersburg cruise port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of theatre performances. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you prefer opera rather than ballet please advise and you will be served with the best available options
- Minimum age is 7 years
- The excursion is in English, but other languages are possible for the additional payment. Please, advise if you need this option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.