Private Full Day Singapore Highlights Tour with Private Vehicle,Lunch and Dinner
Make the most of your Singapore visit with this private 10-hour Singapore city highlights tour. With your private vehicle, you can save your time most on traveling from spot to spot, which offers you more time on highlights of the city-state. Travel across the city to its four major culture areas: Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Western colonial heritage. Lunch stop at Chijmes, a 19th-century convent & school then dinner at Chinatown's hawker food market. Take a glimpse on how traditional Asian culture mixes with contemporary culture and truly immerse yourselves in the culture, history and traditions of this diverse land.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- One lunch and one dinner
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Driver cum guide
- Pickup / Drop off at hotel in Singapore City or Changi Airport or Cruise Center
What's excluded :
- Escorted guide
- Drinks, unless specified
- Meet your driver/guide at 9:00am at your hotel in Singapore city or cruise center or Changi Airport. Our first stop is Arab Street, the smallest of Singapore's ethnic quarters and a pedestrianized tourist market strip with shops hawking all manner of Middle Eastern and Islamic goods. the lively district of Singapore. Have a photo stop at Sultan Mosque and Istana Kampong Glam.
Head to Little India, the lively ethnic Indian district of Singpaore. Stroll through the Indian restaurants and fruit and vegetable stands, and check out Little India Arcade, a bazaar-style shopping area where vendors sell the same things you might find in Mumbai or Delhi. Souvenirs, Indian street snacks or sweets and temporarily tattooed in henna (own expense) are what you can find and try here.
Lunch stop at Chijmes, a 19th-century convent & school. Then board on the bumboat for a leisurely ride on the river cruise will take you past the landmarks of the Rafffles' Landing Site, Asian Civilisations Museum, row of old shophouses along Boat Quay, Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade Singapore, The Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer and the latest attraction Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort.
Land at Clarke Quay and meet your driver cum guide, you will visit Chinatown next. In the city plan of Stamford Raffles, four ethnic areas were designated for the different ethnic groups. The ethnic Chinese were allocated the area southwest of the Singapore River and Chinatown was born. Within Chinatown, each dialect group occupied distinct areas and built social institutions such as clan associations to serve the collective needs of each dialect group.
With walking distance, you will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, Singapore’s oldest Chinese Taoist temple; Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
Have your dinner at Chinatown's hawker food market then head to Garden by the Bay for a sunset view of Singapore (optional-additional fee). Tour will conclude with drop off at your hotel or cruise center or Changi airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so we can arrange pickup and drop off according to your needs. The pick up and drop off areas covered by the fee you paid are: hotels in downtown area of Singapore, Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore, Singapore Changi Airport.If you require pickup and dropoff out of the above area, such as border port with Malaysia, cruise port in Sentosa, hotels in Sentosa, extra cost will happen.Ports
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop off spots can be different but only limit to one station for both pickup and drop off.
- Guide will not be accompanying you inside of the attraction(s).
- This is your private tour so Itinerary can be made small changes according to your physical condition during the tour.
- No minimum travelers required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.