Private Full-Day Shore Excursion Pagsanjan Falls
Enjoy fascinating vistas of typical rural scenery along the drive to Pagsanjan. Incredibly picturesque falls and thrilling rapids have become famous worldwide and promise a truly memorable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Raft ride with life vest
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pagsanjan Falls
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pagsanjan Falls, Brgy. Tibatib, Pagsanjan, Luzon 4013 Philippines
Take the only route to the enchanting falls by native canoe called ‘banca’ along the Burnbungan River. The boats are manned by two skilled Pagsanjeño boatmen paddling against the stream current. On the journey look out for a broad bend called Kawa-Kawa. According to local legend the muddy bottom of this bend contains a giant bell, whose thunderous peals frightened small children and pregnant women many years ago. Rocky cliffs surround the gorge – the gateway to the famous Pagsanjan Falls. Almost 100 metres high, they are lush with tropical vegetation, wild orchids, ferns and vines. As the banca glides through the gorge enjoy the silence and cool atmosphere. You may well encounter some of the mini-falls before that first glimpse of the magnificent Pagsanjan Falls, which booming waters cascade down a towering rocky cliff. The echoes of the falling waters fill the air with a symphonic-like thunder. You may opt for a ride on a bamboo raft through the curtain of cascading waters into the mysterious Devil’s Cave beyond, or swim in the cool waters. The trip downstream promises to be a thrilling experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at the entrance/exit gate once you leave the cruise ship. Your guide will be holding a sign.Ports
- Entrance/Exit gate of Pier 15
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.