Private Full Day Rural Village Tour in Amritsar
Through this tour your will get the true essence of how a Punjabi traditional lifestyle today looks like by visiting a nearby local Amritsar village close to the India-Pakistan border. Inspiring as well as educating, this tour will offers a fascinating opportunity to know the innocent way of living and the warmth of the local people, thus giving a whole new perspective to discovering the real Punjab.Also enjoy the home made delicious lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from hotel only.
- Local Professional Guide
- Water bottle
- Privated Village tour
- Home made delicious lunch
- Turban tying Demo
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions.
- Guide or driver tips
- Your guide/Driver will meet you at Hotel as l per scheduled time.Later on get ready to experience the real and authentic Rural village experience.Your guide will take you through the rich and traditional villages of Amritsar. You will be welcomed with a traditional drink Lassi Or Chai Pakoras and have interaction with locals about their day to day life and way of living. After discussion your guide or locals people will tie you Turban and then your guide will take you to have bullock cart or tractor you will be taken to the fields and give you a small talk about Punjab agriculture .Finally enjoy the delicious home made lunch and then back to hotel.
• Punjabi Delicious Lunch
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.