Private Full-Day Paragliding Experience in Kathmandu
There are few spots in Kathmandu valley for Paragliding. One is Chapkharka which is located southern east of Kathmandu Valley near by Godabari jungle. Kathmandu paragliding is popular adventure activity in Kathmandu because of various reasons. You can view the Kathmandu valley like a bird with beautiful Himalayan range on northern background. You can see green jungles, hills and whole Kathmandu valley during your flight. They have 100% clean records with experienced team.
Kathmandu paragliding can we extended with city sightseeing tour, if you want city sightseeing tour with it please consult with us before 24 hours for special cost. You can talk with us during same day also. The price above do not include city sightseeing cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel to Paragliding Take off spot Transportation
- Paragliding Cost
- Paragliding Landing spot to Hotel drop
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Personal expenses, tips
- Normally we have 4 flights on day. 8:30 am, 11 am, 1:30 am and 4pm flights if the weather is clear. We suggest you to take the morning flight. The Kathmandu valley visibility rate is higher in Morning. the weather is clear and the flight rate on time in morning is higher than other. The Himalayan view is also clear in Morning. The schedule will be different for all 4 times, following schedule is for morning flight.
7 Am: Pick Up from Hotel
8:30 Am: Reach to Chap kharka for Paragliding Take Off
9:30 Am: Land on Godhavari
10:00 Am Drive Back to Hotel from Kathmandu Paragliding office
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We, Will, pick you up from hotel inside Kathmandu valley
Departure Time :Every Day: 7am, 9am, 11:30am, 2pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking - Max weight for flight is 100 KG
- Diving within 6 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.