Private Full Day Old City Walking Tour with Authentic Georgian Dinner
Short on time but would love to catch a glimpse of Georgian Tradition? Here is your chance.
This tour is a perfect introduction to the fascinating world of Georgia. Enriched yourself with the experience of the age of Georgian history, architecture & culture.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - without alcohol and limited beverages
- Cable car ride to Narikala Fortress
- Professional Tour Guide Services
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
At around 1000 am, our professional driver guide shall meet you in front of Marriott Hotel at Freedom Square. We begin our tour exploring the historical neighbourhood in Tbilisi and witness the monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the founder of Tbilisi and its surrounding overlooking the famous 19th century houses with wooden balconies and the ancient fortress. During this tour, we will make a few stops to try some of the traditional foods and drinks. We continue to the beautiful hidden canyons and waterfalls in the heart of the city passing by the Sulphur bath district, an important historic part of the city — the place, where according to a legend, Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to a discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently, to founding of a new capital. We will pass through the old street in Tbilisi and admire the charm of the Old City, with its old-style balconies, ancient churches, winding streets and charming shops. Visit the touristy streets and the "Peace Bridge", Take a cable car to Narikala Fortress and enjoy the amazing view of the city and witness the monument of the Mother of Georgia. Continue to walk to the main avenue of the city when we finally arrive to a restaurant to try the authentic Georgian cuisine.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Shota Rustaveli Avenue, Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.