Private Full-Day Ngorongoro Safari Tour in Tanzania
This tour is one among the short and incredible day tour since it gives you the chance to descent and ascending to and from the Crater.The Crater also known as the one of the world wonders.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s most famous and biggest caldera. The caldera has a 19km of diameter and 260km of circumference offering one of the largest concentration of wildlife due to availability of water and food almost all the year round. The crater has a river, several swamps, a soda lake with a great concentration of flamingos, a forest and open plains. Gorgor and Mwandusi swamps are home to oldest male elephants with the longest tusks ever, buffalo and hippos all year round. Crater is a very important hide and habitat for endangered species of wildlife. One of few places with high population density of black rhinos in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: AIM Mall, Arusha, Tanzania
2: Shoppers Plaza Arusha, TFA Complex, Sokoine Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Day tours always start early because of the distance from to to specific tour.So we highly recommend our clients to be on time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.