Private Full-Day Museums of Mexico City Tour
A rich, 9 to 10-hour private tour through the most important museums of Mexico City guided by a professional certificated guide with a history degree. Visit the National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and explore the streets of the bohemian south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Private professional certificated guide with a history degree
- Visit to National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and the south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa De Leon Trotsky
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
What's excluded :
- Lunch (the tour guide will give lunch recommendations based on your preferences & budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
- Be collected from your Mexico City hotel in the morning and start with the most important museum in Latin America, the National Museum of Anthropology, where the biggest and fullest collection of artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period of Mesoamerica founded during the archaeological excavations is exhibited in more than 22 rooms. All the artifacts are original and divided according the tribe and the period of time. You will not only learn a lot about everyday life of Indians, who governed the lands of Latin America for many centuries, but also you will be able to imagine what that life was like.
After that we direct our steps to the colorful and original district of Mexico City called Coyoacan. When you are there it seems you have traveled to a completely different city and you are not longer in the capital. Coyoacan is a bohemian center of Mexico City, the place adored by painters, musicians, writers, architects, who traveled here to from all the world, because of the uniqueness of Coyoacan. Here you will visit the main square of the district surrounded by beautiful colonial buildings and take a walk along the main Coyoacan street directly to the museum of a world famous Mexican painter, Frida Kahlo.
Her museum is placed is so called Blue House where Frida lived for the longest part of her life. Nowadays, the house belongs to Frida´s great-niece and to the daughter of famous Mexican painter and Frida´s husband - Diego Rivera. All the house-ware, paintings, sketches, notes are kept there as it was when Frida was alive. Not far from Frida's museum there is another also internationally important. This a house-museum of Leon Trotsky, well-known revolutionary, who escaped soviet totalitarian regime and spent the end of his life living near Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.