Private Full-Day Mumbai Temple Tour
On this full-day tour visit the most popular temples of Mumbai. For a city known for its fast pace of life, the people of Mumbai still find time to throng to these temples to worship and pray to their beloved God. Get a glimpse of the religious customs and traditions of the rich Hindu culture and learn about some of the stories of the Gods from the great Hindu epics.
• Babulnath Temple
• Shri Siddhivinayak Temple
• ISKCON temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per persona
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up & drop-off from Mumbai Sea Port not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Babulnath Temple, 16, Babulnath Rd., Charni Road, Mumbai 400004 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Mumbai and taken on a guided tour of the famous temples of Mumbai.
On the way your guide will tell you fascinating stories of Hindu Gods and demons who terrorized humans and how the Gods descended upon the Earth in their human incarnation to destroy evil from time to time.
You will start your tour with the 18th century Babulnath Temple that is dedicated to God Shiva and is located on a small hillock. The present structure of the temple was rebuilt in 1890.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shri Siddhi Vinayak Ganapati Mandir, SK Bole Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028, India
Next on the tour is the Siddhivinayak temple. Considered to be the wealthiest temple in Mumbai, it receives donations of over $ 150 million each year. The temple is dedicated to the elephant-head Lord Ganesha, who is believed to grant every wish. Thousands of devotees visit the temple every day. Amongst the more prominent visitors to the temple are Bollywood stars and politicians. In 2016, Tim Cook, the Apple CEO started his India trip with morning prayers at this temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sri Sri Radha Rasabihari Ji Temple, Inside Bhaktivedanta School, Near Shastri Nagar, Mumbai 400053 India
Last on the itinerary is the beautiful ISKCON temple built in white marble just a stone’s throw away from Juhu beach. This magnificent temple is one of the most visited temples in India.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.