Private Full-Day Mandalay and Mingun Tour, Including Boat Ride
Experience the best of Mandalay and Mingun on a full-day private tour. Take a boat across the Ayeyarwady River to Mingun to see the Mingun Bell, the Mingun Pagoda, and the beautiful white Mya Thein Tan (Hsinbyume) Pagoda. Then head back to Mandalay to see some of its important landmarks like the Mahamuni Pagoda, the Golden Palace Monastery, and panoramic views of the city from Mandalay Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Join this tour for different experience in Mingun and Mandalay. After breakfast, boat trip to Mingun (Just 12 KM on the west bank upstream from Mandalay). Upon arrival, visit to PondawPaya (A five meter high working model for gigantic structure). SettawyaPaya(the valued shrine with a footprint of the Buddha). Mingun PahtotawgyiPaya(one of the world’s largest chides built by BodawPaya).Mingun Bell (the World renowned ringing, 90tons weight). HsinbyumePaya(a representation of the Sulamani Pyay which stands atop Mt.Meru .Return to Mandalay. And then visit to Mahamuni Pagoda the most venerated image in Myanmar, covered in over 15cm thickness of gold leaf) ShwenandawKyaung or Golden Palace Monastery (a superb traditional wooden building)Kuthodaw Pagoda (known as the world's biggest book)Excursion to gold pounding work shop. Then climb up to the Mandalay Hill to see sunset on the Irrawaddy River and Mandalay City view. Overnight at Mandalay.And transfer to hotel you are staying in Mandalay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.