Private Full Day: Majes, Toro Muerto and Dinosaur Footprints. From Arequipa
This 1-day excursion offers you the possibility to discover the coastal desert and the Majes valley.
Visiting its main attractions, particularly the Toro Muerto petroglyphs and the Querullpa Dinosaur tracks.
This tour is particularly interesting for people who have not had the opportunity to know the desert of the Peruvian coast and much of the pre-Inca culture that passed through Arequipa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in tourism vehicle.
- Tourism guide in Spanish and English.
- Entrance to the site "Dead Bull".
What's excluded :
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Armas, Arequipa Peru
I pick up passengers from the main square and then we drive.
towards Valle de Majes We will cross the coastal desert and its amazing landscapes: Rocky hills, dunes, green valleys and artificial irrigation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If in case the passenger hotel is far from the city center, the meeting point for the pick-up is the same place of arms.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.