Private Full Day Luxury Excursion Amalfi Coast
full day tour of 6 hours along the Amalfi Coast, during the trip you will see most beautil spots and villages, swim any place captain will suggest. You, have a stop in Positano or different places. Captain will decide with you about the trip, lunch time and whatever.
You may choose different kind of speed boat and motoryacht with captain, rates are inclusive of gasoline, towels, drinks, skipper english speaking that will provide to do the best for you
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour by sea with motor boats, speed boats, or yachts of different size. tour will start from Amalfi, Maiori, Minori, Cetara, Positano, Sorrento, Capri, you may choose folowing Boats
- Alfamarine 47 feet - 15 meters all out;
- Tornado classic 38 feet - 12 meters all out;
- Itama 38 feet - 12 meters all out;
- Fiart 32 feet - 10 meters all out;
- Entrprise 34 feet - 11 meters
- Gozzo Marinelli (Slow boat)
- Free line 22 - 6.60 meters
- Fair line 59 feet - 18 meters all out
- Riva Veritgo 63 feet
- Riva 86 feet
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Rates are not inclusive of
- entrance fees where requaired
- Landing fees in Capri and other ports where is required.
- Extra hours
- Restaurants for lunch or dinner
- Sailing along the Amalfi Coast we will touch most beautiful places and corners of it:
First we sail direction Maiori, we will touch Pandora's Cave, getting in with boat.
From Maiori we sail back direction Amalfi, discovering Minori, Ravello, Atrani.
Before Atrani, we also pause to marvel at the fresh water falls that cascade
directly into the sea, called 'Marmorata', this is also an amazing place to stop
for a refreshing swim.
After Amalfi, ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi, we sail along the coast, west direction, and we will show to the guests Sophia Loren's Villa in Conca Dei Marini, a beautiful village on the sea, the Fiord of Furore, Emerald Grotto, situated in the splendid Bay of Conca dei Marini.
Passing the Fiord we arrive in the fishing area of Marina di Praia, next
Positano is one of the famous village of Amalfi coast, here you may also stop
to visit the town.
By Positano you will see on the front Li Galli Islands. the legendary home
of the mermaids, mythology said, they lured Ulysses to the Island with their enchanted singing;
we will reach it.
This is an ideal place for snorkeling with its 'clear-sparkling' waters and underwater treasures. When we stop in Li Galli it will be lunch time nearly.
Normally, after the swim and the aperitive on the boat, we leave Li Galli,
and if you wish a nice lunch in a restaurant on the sea,
we will reach Marina del Cantone/Nerano, last place of the Amalfi coast.
This area has a nice places for a swim and very good restautant on the
About lunch you may decide what you like, this is just a suggestion.
After lunch we start to sail back, having a stop any place guests likes, for a
swim. Late we sail back to Amalfi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: we are based in Amalfi,but we can pich-up you from Salerno, Maiori,Cetara, Minori, Conca dei marini, Praiano, Positano, Nerano, Capri, Sorrento, Napoli, any hotel or Villa wih a pier.Dates: See Availability
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.