Private Full Day Kazbegi Tour
Travelling to Georgia is incomplete without a trip to Stepantsminda, one of the most amazing nature and landscape in Georgia.
Caucasus Mountains Tour
Sight-seeing along the Georgian Military Highway
A stop at the 13th Century Ananuri Castle
A visit to Friendship Monument Gudauri
Magnificent view from the famous Gergeti Trinity Church.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- 4 X 4 to Gergeti
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide Services
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazbegi's National Park, Georgia
At around 0900 am, our professional guide shall meet you at your hotel & escort you to your vehicle. The tour will take you to Stepandsminda district, driving through the Georgian Military Highway with few stops at Jinvali Dam and the 13th Century, Ananuri a castle complex, for photo taking. We will stop for lunch in Pasanauri. Our next stop will be in Gudauri to visit the Friendship Monument, and enjoy its beautiful surrounding nature. Continue our journey to Stepanstminda district and amazed by the magnificent views of the Greater Caucasus along the way. Upon reaching our destination, change to a local four-wheel drive vehicle driving off road to reach Gergeti Holy Trinity Church located at the altitude of 2170 meters, and enjoy the breath-taking views of Mt Kazbegi. ** You will have the options to continue to the village of Gveleti, 7km from the town of Stepansminda driving through the stunning Darial Gorge, from which, a short leisurely hike up narrow footpath leads the way to Gveleti waterfall.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.