Private Full Day Jomblang and Pindul Caves Oyyo River Tubing Tour Including Lunch
Join this private tour with your friends or family member to explore Jomblang Cave and Pindul Cave Oyyo River Tubing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private AC Transportation
- Mineral Water
- Parking Fees
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Other Meals
- Any Other things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Our tour guide will pick up you around 7:00 am from your hotel lobby centrally located Yogyakarta. Head to first stop Jomblang Cave. It is a vertical cave with thick ancient forest inside there. A forest with different vegetation from the land above it. The cave was formed by geological process when the soil and all vegetations on it crumbled some thousands years ago. The vegetations still exist cause of water from Kalisuci river at the bottom of the cave. A 300 meter street with its attractive all-natural accessory will certainly bring you to the edge of Gua Grubug (Grubug Cave), an area where you can see light from paradise.
Next, move on to Pindul Cave, It is a cave formed by karst with underground river located concerning 7 kilometer south of the city center Wonosari, Gunung Kidul. Wading throughout a river using cano/kayak is something common, yet if the stream is located inside a cave, of course it will be a satisfying yet difficult encounter.
Feel the sensation of an adventure in the river inside a cave using a lifebelt. While going through the dark valley in the cave with stalactite and stalagmite, you will also have a story about the journey of Joko Singlulung looking for his father.
Wading across a river using b is something oath common, but if the river is located inside a cave, of course it will be an enjoyable yet challenging experience. Pindul is a cave that becomes part of the group of seven caves with underground river flowing inside. It is located in a village named Bejiharjo, Karangmojo and it offers the real sensation of adventure. For about 45 to 60 minutes, visitors will be invited to go along the river in the darkness of the bowels of the earth with 300 meters length using lifebelt. This is an activity combining body rafting and caving, and later called cave tubing.
After finish mentioned sightseeing our friendly driver will drop off you to your hotel centrally located Yogyakarta.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please bring extra clothes and towel, trekking sandals or beach shoes, waterproof pocket for camera/cell phone.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.