Private Full Day Jaipur Excursion - Experience of Jaipur Monuments By Tuk Tuk
Jaipur is a charming destination filled with beautiful architectural landmarks, monuments, palaces, museums, and colorful bazaars. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Jaipur By Tuk Tuk Safari.
Tuk Tuk the most common transport of Jaipur are very convenient and inexpensive method of travel around the city. These small three wheeled taxis have the added advantage of being able to dodge and weave through Jaipur’s never ending traffic and for short journeys are much quicker than conventional taxis.
Private Full Day Jaipur Excursion By Tuk Tuk Safari
Explore All Heritage & Historical Monuments By Clean, Pollution Free Tuk Tuk
Private Tour Guide for Amber Fort
Explore Amber Fort, An UNESCO World Heritage Site
Enjoy Jeep Safari while reaching to Top of the Amber Fort
Enjoy Photo Shoot Point at Jal Mahal, Water Palace
Visit & Explore Monkey Temple, a Jewel of Rajasthan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Private, Clean, Pollution Free Tuk Tuk for Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Private Tour Guide for Informative Commentary at Amer Fort Jaipur
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- A clean pollution free Tuk Tuk will pick you up from your hotel at 9:30 AM in the morning and will take you straight away to the most famous landmark of Jaipur(Hawa Mahal) the palace of winds built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
Then will take you City Palace forms one of the most famous points of interest and a major milestone in Jaipur. The beautiful development was designed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his rule. Among the various fortifications and castles of Jaipur, Town Structure is unique, with its excellent art and structure. Town Structure complicated protects a large place, which is separated into a series of home gardens, courtyards and structures. At first, Raja Jai Singh designed the external wall using a large place. The additional lavish structures were constructed later by the thriving kings.
Then will Visit you Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1738 CE. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The Jantar Mantar is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
Then will Visit you Amber Fort – One of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town sits Amer Fort. (Amber Fort). It is an example of fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture built in red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Then will Visit you Jal Mahal is a water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. The wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
At Last will Visit you Monkey Temple a Temple of Galtaji, built in pink stone. The temple features a number of pavilions with rounded roofs, carved pillars, and painted walls. The complex is set around a natural spring and the waterfalls that create two tiered pools, the upper and lower pool, used for bathing by pilgrims.
And then driver will drop you back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Provide Free Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.