Private Full - Day Hue City Tour
Trip summary: Feel the ancient feudalism atmosphere of Hue - the capital of the last dynasty of Vietnam up to 1945. The city itself is just like a big museum with the Imperial Citadel, Mausoleum of the Kings, and Thien Mu Pagoda.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle;
- English speaking guide;
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Water & towels on the car/van/coach
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance.
- Prices are not valid for Tet holiday. Surcharge on Tet holiday (23-28 Jan 2020): 30% of total price
- In the morning, our guide will pick you up at hotel and transfer to Hue. We will start our day by visiting Imperial Citadel for the walking tour to the inner area of the citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled from 1802 to 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City.
At noon, visit Dong Thien Pagoda. The Pagoda also run some kinder gartens for poor children and our visit will contribute directly to children in these classes. You also can interact with the nuns before visiting Tu Duc Tomb, discover beautiful and impressive architecture of this unique construction in Hue as well as the story of the King there. Then drive to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of Hue city. On the way back, take a walk around Kim Long Village. It will be great chance to learn about lifestyle of local people there. Visit the hundred years old ancient house that belong the Mandarin of Royal Court in the village and talk to 84 years old lady – the granddaughter of the mandarin in the house. Back to hotel. Tour Concluded.
Departure Point :Pick up at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to original meeting point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.