Private Full Day Guided Tour of Old and New Delhi
See many of Delhi's must-see sights on this fully guided tour with hotel pickup and drop-off. First, you will see exciting sites in Old Delhi including the Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Then, explore New Delhi with stops at Qutub Minar and the Lotus Temple. On this tour, you will discover Delhi in a new way, and learn fascinating things about its history and existence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle with driver (vehicle size depends on the size of the booking group)
- All taxes and fuel charges
- Government service tax
What's excluded :
- Photo fees
- Personal expenses
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby at 9am and proceed for your Delhi sightseeing tour by private car.
First, travel towards Old Delhi and visit the Red Fort (closed on Mondays) with your guide. Spend an hour here admiring the building and taking pictures which will last a lifetime. From there, you will be driven to Jama Masjid where you will spend an hour with your local guide. Listen as your guide teaches you about the history of the building, and learn about the wonders of this 17th century building.
After that, walk or take rickshaw-ride to Chandni Chowk, one of India's most famous and popular wholesale markets. Then, experience different street foods at the famous Paranthe wali Gali. Walking or ride through the narrow streets for two hours and witness the lifestyle and architectural marvels of Old Delhi.
Then, head back to your car and drive to explore New Delhi. First, stop at Raj Ghat (the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi) for one hour and pay your respects to the father of the Indian nation. After visiting Rajghat, you will have lunch at a restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, drive past the Parliament House, the President of India's residence at Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate while heading towards Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar is a beautiful Islamic structure which is the highest stone tower in Delhi. Explore the building with your guide for and hour and a half and listen to its fascinating history. After your time at Qutub Minar, you will be driven to the Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays) where you will spend another hour and a half. Well-known as the ‘Bahá’í House of Worship’, the Lotus Temple is one of the most famous temples in Delhi. After a peaceful prayer and some photos at the Lotus Temple, you will be brought back to your hotel at 6pm in the evening (as per traffic condition).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Delhi city hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you would like to arrange for a different pickup time, contact the local tour operator after booking; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- The Red Fort and The Lotus Temple will be closed every Monday
- A maximum of 2 persons per booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.