Private Full-Day Giza Pramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaars From Cairo
Experience Cairo's very best and top attractions, on this full-day private guided tour. Soak in the history of the Pyramids of Giza, take unforgettable photos in front of the magical Sphinx. Explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum. Touch the real Egyptian life and enjoy the atmosphere at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars. Feast on open buffet lunch, door-to-door transfers by an air-conditioned car.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Pickup&drop off service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Qualified English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Bottle of water during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Noor Egypt Tour Egyptology Tour Guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza on time to start your unforgettable day. Explore the secrets of the ancient Egypt and admire its UNESCO-listed treasures during this tour. Once in Giza, see the majestic pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus. Learn more about the glory of the ancient Egypt from your guide. stop at the plateau to take a panoramic photo with the three Pyramids as your background. You can enter one of the Pyramids (extra ticket) to add to the adventure and excitement.
Pass By: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Continue to the Great Sphinx, admire the beauty of the Sphinx with its lion's body and human head, which dates from the time of Chephren, then visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple carved from massive blocks of pink Aswan granite, with smooth, alabaster floors.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum in downtown Cairo, where you’ll wander halls filled with more than 250,000 ancient artifacts dating back more than 3,500 years and check out the marvelous collection of King Tutankhamen including his jewelry, coffin, and his famous mask. You can enter mummies room (extra ticket).
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Spend free time shopping at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars, one of the oldest markets in the Middle East and a traditional bazaar, full of locals but also souvenir shops with plenty of traditional handicrafts and other typical things to buy. Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.