Private Full-Day Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Our Day trip to Ngorongoro crater is a fantastic way for people to visit the crater and see animals in their natural habitat within a day. Typically you would need at least 24 hours to make this tour but our day trip makes this possible for those with limited time and or budget. If you are already in Arusha and have a short free weekend, this could be a magical way to spend your day. Our company is a local tour operator with experience in this field and would ensure you are provided with fantastic customer care. No need for expensive accommodations in the crater as we will drive in, enjoy game drive, and drive out before sunset.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Our day trip to Ngorongoro Crater is a short Safari tour that departs from Arusha and gives visitors great a chance to visit the famous Ngorongoro Crater in the northern circuit tour destination of Tanzania within a day. The Crater is the world's largest unbroken caldera which hosts multitudes of animals that includes the rare black Rhino. Enjoy a day of game drive at the Ngorongoro crater.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.