Private Full Day Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple
Experience one of the world most of amazing underground tunnels and the unique Cao Dai, a religion that scholars describe as a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunch
- Optional activities like shooting range...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
An underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. The tunnels stretched more than 250km from Saigon to the Cambodian border and were in some places three stories deep. Today they still contain the remains of an American tank and some craters made by American B52 bombers - glimpses into a bloody war that killed an estimated 58,000 Americans and 3 million Vietnamese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion that scholars describe as a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. Patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few! Built in 1941, the temple is a kaleidoscope of color, with brightly painted walls, mosaic tiled pillars and religious icons throughout.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the lobby.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/7/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.