Private Full-Day Climbing and Ziplining Experience in Andes
We are an adventure sports company committed to the environment. We work with schools, companies, and groups of any kind. We are specialized in rock and wall climbing, zip-lining, rappelling, rafting, canoeing, paragliding, ecological walks, retreats, and wild camping. If you would like to experience The Andes in a different way, as a local would do, you should join us in this adventure! We love outdoors and safety and we will be able to tell you the secrets behind the Colombian countryside! Enjoy this adventure with experts!
per adult from
What's included :
- All required Climbing and Zip Line equipment.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Insurance Fee
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You should bring Lunch and bottled Water
In this day trip, we will be able to admire and enjoy the Paramo landscape at 3.300 meters high.
Adrenaline and laughter will be there while we hike, climb, and zipline in the Andes Mountains!
9.00 A.M We will gather at the meeting point
9.15 A.M Private transfer to the site in a 4x4 vehicle
9.35 A.M We will make a technical stop to buy water and lunch if needed by the participants
10.30 A.M Arrival. Introduction to safety measures and beverage.
11.00 A.M Warm-Up! Hike to the nearest pick, 20-meter rock climbing and 20-meter high rock rappel.
01.00 P.M Zip Line
02.00 P.M Lunch break
03.00 P.M Return to Bogota
They are called "Rocks of the Indian" because of the Indian settlement that once existed there. This place offers a demanding and very technical climbing to its visitors and a spectacular view of the San Rafael Reservoir. At present this climbing park has an itinerary of routes, most of them sport routes and a few mixed and classic ones. It is recommended to respect the nature and the animals, for being located inside the grounds of the San Rafael Reservoir, the area is classified as a natural and forest reserve.
• Paramo, Paramo, Santander Department
Departure Point :93 Park, Cl. 93b #11A-84, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.