Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City)
Spend a full day with a private guide and driver who takes you to all the top attractions in Jaipur.
Start with a photo stop at the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on the way to the magnificent Amber Fort, a palace built in 1592 that UNESCO designated a World Heritage Site.
After lunch, head to Admire the stunning City Palace, where the royal family still resides, then stop at the astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar.
Evening free for leisure for shopping or own activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for full city tour of Jaipur
- English Speaking guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Fuel charges & Parking of the transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
You will start the tour around at 08:30 Am.
Proceed to the Amber Fort. First stop for the photography of Jal Mahal, meaning "Water Palace", a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur and then proceed for Hawa Mahal, meaning "Palace of Winds" or “Palace of the Breeze”.
(Optional) At noon visit a buffet lunch in a local Indian Restaurant around 2:00 PM.
After lunch, Visit the City Palace located in the heart of Jaipur. The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from and it includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal' and other buildings which form a part of the palace complex.
Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory the Last monument.
Around 7 PM Driver will drive to hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from every hotel in Jaipur and airport in airport.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.